Orlando | Kissimmee | Apopka | Palm Bay | Ocala | Haines City

I was arrested, but I married a USC. Can I get a green card?

Answer:  Even if you have been arrested, you may still qualify for resident status (green card) after you marry a U.S. Citizen in good faith. While certain arrest can render you ineligible for resident status, not all crimes have this effect and you may be able to seek a waiver for certain crimes that would otherwise make you inadmissible to the United States.