Orlando | Kissimmee | Apopka | Palm Bay | Ocala | Haines City

[vc_row triangle_shape=”no”][vc_column][vc_column_text]We believe that immigrants are the engine that drives the American economy and increases our competitiveness in world markets. America’s sizable immigrant populations and the thousands of highly educated immigrants drive this country’s innovation and set us apart from other countries.

Martinez Manglardi has a team of professionals who have extensive experience in gaining employment-based visas for employees. We have a team composed of a Board Certified Immigration attorney; an attorney who graduated in the top 5% of her class, and staff members with over 18 years in the immigration field. We have the necessary knowledge and expertise to help your business navigate a complex web of immigration laws that can hamper your growth goals. We can assist you with various business and employment visa options as follows:

Permanent Work or Business Visa Options: These visas can result in permanent resident status, and allow you to reside in the United States permanently.

● First Preference Petitions: This category of permanent visas is for persons of extraordinary ability (EB-1A), professors and researchers (EB-1B) or multinational intracompany transferees (EB-1C).

● Second Preference Petitions: This category of visas is for people with advanced education or outstanding abilities.

● Third Preference Petitions: This category of visas is for professionals, person’s with specialized skills or training, and general workers.

● Special Immigrant Visas: This category of visas is for special immigrants, including members of the religious professions or other immigrants.

Temporary Work Visa Options: These visas are generally from 1 to 5 years, and they allow you to temporarily work and reside in the United States.

● O-1 Visas for persons of extraordinary abilities.

● L-1 Visas for multinational executives, managers, or specialized employees.

● H-1B visas for professionals in “specialty occupations.”

● H-2A and H-2B visas, for temporary or seasonal workers.

● E-1/E-2 Visas for Immigrant Investors or their essential personnel.

● F-1 visas for students on optional occupational training.

● J-1 visas for exchange workers, or students on training.

● P-1 Visas for athletes, performers, or entertainers.

● R-1 Visas for religious workers.

Call 407-487-4558 to learn more about how to increase your company’s growth by acquiring foreign talents.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]