Orlando | Kissimmee | Apopka | Palm Bay | Ocala | Haines City

I have a U.S. citizen child. Can he or she petition for me to stay in the United States?

Answer:  Children who are U.S. citizens must be 21 years of age or older to petition their parents. While the petition might meet one important requirement, you must also meet other requirements to remain in the United States.